...you have finally graced us with your presence this year. Please excuse the high population of ornaments toward the left side of tree. They are not there because that is where the most ornament resources lie, as many may initially think. They are there because that's where the step stool was placed and Isaiah was in charge of hanging ornaments. We've changed things up a bit and only decorated the top half of the tree in an effort to keep Liam out of the ornaments' business. Looks ridonculous, I know, but 'Safety First'! Read on for the background story.....

I'm thinking ahead this year. Unlike last, when I went crazy and bought all new ornaments for our tree, half of which were GLASS! Yes, I know, so shoot me. I realized my poor decision immediately, as soon as the first ornament fell from the tree and shattered into a gazillion pieces (yanked down by Baby Mikey, who was 1.5yo at the time). Rest assured, all glass ornaments were promptly returned to JoAnn that same afternoon.

I had to zoom in on my favoritest of my favorite ornaments...my Starbucks cups, in white and Christmas. Love them! Thank you, Ebay! My second favoritest of my favorite is our Yo Gabba Gabba ormament collection, all five characters gifted by Auntie Tracey last year. Those ridiculous, yet extremely cute, things were spotted at Urban Outfitters in Santana Row, and were damn freaking expensive. Obvious display of our obsession with the show, which far surpasses the childrens'. Thank you, Obsessive Auntie. I believe that is the primary reason the two of us get along so well. Love ya! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment