6.03.2010

Hello, Little One!


Thought I'd share the sweet image of our growing little kidney bean. :) This is my fourth time experiencing the growth of a child in my belly, but it still amazes me just as much as the first. It is truly a miracle and it makes me happy to be a woman.

We will be delivering at Kaiser in Walnut Creek this time, which I'm oddly excited for, just because I have heard that it has the most amazing birthing center EH-VER. I'm looking forward to experiencing it. But I should be careful not to expect too much so that I don't get disappointed if it totally sucks. lol We are due December 30, but all three of my boys came at least a week early, so I wouldn't be surprised if this little kidney bean follows in his brothers' footsteps.

We have a few names we are arguing between but for a boy, Cade Anthony looks like one that we both love. If it's a little girl, I think I want to name her Charlotte. :) We shall see.......

Regardless of anything and everything, I AM IN LOVE. The boys are in love, too, and they wake up every morning and go to bed every night with a kiss on my belly for their new baby. Can't wait to meet you, little one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

misty said...

i delivered both kids at kaiser walnut creek and it is awesome. i had to have a c-section both times, but the birthing rooms before i went in were huge. had full bathrooms in them and plenty of room for family and friends. not to mention after the babies came i had my own room with a bathroom as well. awesome. you will love it.