6.11.2010

Great idea, Mikey!

Today was just one of those days. I was up most of last night with horrible nausea, which continued to rear its ugly head as soon as I woke up this morning. I had to cancel any and all fun plans we had for the day but still had to suck it up and make a trip to Costco since the famine in our household was lasting far too long. My morning sickness has been over the top with this pregnancy and makes even the simple task of going to the grocery store near impossible.

Mikey, Liam and I rushed through every nook and cranny of Costco like crazy people, grabbing everything we needed without even stopping, and we were out of there in record time. It might have been 15 minutes or something like that, including checkout. Crazy how you can fill a cart with food worth $100 in 10 minutes.

The only thing we did stop for was the flower display. I wouldn't have even stopped if Mikey hadn't screamed, "Mama! Stop! We need to buy flowers for you! Look, aren't they prettyyyyyy??!!" My baby boy...always knows how to make his mommy smile, even when I feel like I have the weight of the world in my throat ready to be barfed out any second. So, the cart came to a halt. Mikey picked the sunflower bouquet. He knows what I love.

They have made my day exponentially better.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Where was "big helper" Kuya Izzy?

katrina adams said...

isaiah was at day camp.