6.29.2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mikey Monkey!!!!

Three years have come and gone and it has been a hoot and a half watching you grow into a wonderful little boy. Your quick wit, funny antics and unruly hair are definitely from your Dad, but your stubborn nature and seriously good looks (should be illegal) are obviously from your Mom. ;) I love spending my days with you and can't even remember what life was like without you. My days are brighter and my heart is happier. You are very special and I love you more than you will ever know.

Make your wish and blow out your candles, birthday boy. The world is full of wonderful things for you to experience and I feel so lucky to be able to be there next to you, every step of the way.

3 comments:

Just Joey said...

Happy birthday adorable boy!

Anne Eurose said...

Love this :). Happy birthday, Mikey!

Eden said...

Happy Birthday, Lovey!