Last week, the boys participated in British Soccer Camp led by
Challenger Sports. I thought this program was a pretty cool one because they bring over college-aged soccer players from Europe and let them teach soccer to kids. It's a great win-win situation, because the coaches get explore a foreign country while teaching what they love and the kids get to learn soccer! Being that they were imported, it is needless to say that the coaches were these adorable boys with accents to die for. haha! One was from Ireland and the other was from Manchester, England. I'm sure that's irrelevant, but they sure were cuties!!!
Here were the boys on Day 1 of camp.

And here they are on the final day with their coaches. The one on the left is Isaiah's, Coach Kevin. And the one on the right is Mikey's, Coach Mike. I know, same name! Neato, right?!

The boys getting their balls signed. Their SOCCER balls, in case I have to clarify for all you sick-minded people out there. haha!


Wouldn't it be so awesome if they were actually able to hold onto these very soccer balls for a long, long time and one day they will be all grown up and remember, "Hey, this soccer ball was from when we did soccer camp that one year. Remember that, Mikey"? heehee Ok, I know...I'm sure my kids won't be as sentimental as I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment