
Shawn and I went for dinner and a show at the San Jose Improv last night with one of his friends from work and his girlfriend. This outing seems to be becoming a regular double date for the four of us; well, it's the second time we've seen a show at the Improv with this couple. They are super funny and great company, so I'm sure that this won't be the last time, either.
Hanging out on a Thursday night, as if we have no children. lol

The headliner last night was Sheng Wang, a Taiwanese-American comedian who has appeared in Comedy Central's "Live at Gotham". He was a really funny guy and there was also a Filipino-American comedian that appeared before him that was freakin' HILARIOUS! All I remember (I had a number of pomegranate martinis lol) was that his first name was Kevin. haha!
I have to say that dinner at the Improv is absolutely awful. The only reason that we have dinner there is so that we can get in early and snag some great seats. I'm not even going to go into the details of what makes dinner horrible because it will only make me angry. :)
These great seats make up for dinner.




No comments:
Post a Comment