7.11.2009

Wicked!!!


The tickets for the Wicked musical have arrived! I am so excited because I've been wanting to see this show for such a long time now. I figured I should catch it before they leave town in September, especially since this summer has been flying by and will have come and gone before we know it.
I am also excited to be seeing it with my good friend, Phuong, who I used to work with when I worked at Bio-Rad Labs. We became close friends while working together and since I left the company, we only see each other occassionally. But when we do get together, we have a fantastic time. She's one of those friends that I might not speak to for some time, but when we do talk again, it's like we just saw each other yesterday! I LOVE HER!

Neither of us are picky about seating, so we decided to go the economical way with tickets and got balcony seating, but it's seating nonetheless! We'd rather splurge on dinner. :) Anyway, I've seen the Mamma Mia musical at the Orpheum Theater also and, since it's such a small venue, any seat is a pretty decent seat. I wish Wednesday could come faster!!!!

No comments: