There is no way I can possibly go back and post a blog about everything we did without completely abadoning my duties as a wife, mother, housekeeper, tutor, etc, for a few days at minimum. So, I will summarize...
Shawn, Mike (my BIL), Tracey (my SIL), and I, particpated in a bike ride in Sonoma benefiting the multiple sclerosis society on 9/10-11.
Shawn celebrated his 36th birthday on 9/15. Isaiah started soccer with the local soccer academy, Just4Kicks, that same day.
Shawn and I went away for a weekend getaway to Napa Valley, sans kids (that's a huge thing for us), to celebrate his birthday on 9/17-19.
Isaiah's elementary school held their first major school fundraiser, Around the World at Traina, so I spent lots of time helping the Parent's Club prepare for the event. Here's a shot of the awesome bake sale table I helped at. They had a fantastic turnout!
Last weekend, my future sis-in-law, Jessie, and her friend, Kendra, ran the SJ Rock N Roll Half Marathon. Super proud of her! We celebrated with lunch and pedicures (Thanks, Trace!) afterwards.
Interspersed among all of that up there are the usual: work, Kindergarten and homework, preschool, playgroup, PTA meetings, Moms Nights Out....WHEW! You can see why I've fallen behind in my blogging!That pretty much brings us back to HERE AND NOW! :) Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things. With everything going on, we have also been passing around a cold within our household. I've finally got it, and I'm crossing my fingers that I'm the last one.
October is going to be a fun month, because of Halloween, of course! I ordered the boys' costumes today and we are all anticipating their arrival. We are a Stars Wars family this year: Shawn is Luke Skywalker, I am Princess Leia, Isaiah is Bobba Fett, Mikey is Darth Vader, and Liam is our Master Yoda. Our playgroup has tons in store, so keep checking back for posts on our fun-filled Halloween adventures.
Happy Halloween, Boos and Ghouls!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment