I've spent the last few days putting together a few banners to hang around the house. I printed a number of ideas and clipart from a blog called
The Graphics Fairy. She posts all sorts of graphics and clipart for ANY occasion that will get your create juices flowing! Many of them are vintage-style images that are a lot of fun to work with. That is where I got the letter templates for my "Boo" banner and the clipart for my "Witches and Bats" banner.


The "Trick or Treat" banner is another one with a printable template that I found on
Skip to My Lou. I just love that website. Lots of fun ideas for any occasion, as well. I took the author's advice and used light coat of spray adhesive and glitter.

While at Michaels to buy glitter, I discovered a glitter equivalent called "Tiny Glass Marbles" and I'm hooked. I'm always hesitant to use glitter in any project just for the crazy mess that I will inevitably be left with, even after I've 'cleaned up'. These tiny marbles are awesome. They don't cling to clothing as readily as regular glitter and look fantastic. Very cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment