2.05.2010

It's Just A Friendly Gift..

Isaiah came home from school today with a gift from one of his friends from school. It's a small charm of a skull and the word, 'love', above it. If you know my son, you'd know that this is totally his style. He loves skulls and crossbones, so it was quite fitting and even more adorable. His friend also drew him a little picture of a flower amidst the grass with a sun shining above it. Cute. Something I would probably draw...even at my age right now! lol

I don't know whether I should be heartbroken that my son is receiving little gifts like these from friends...did I point out that his friend is a girl? The most adorable little girl that you ever would meet. But, I will continue to chant in my head that 'it's just a friendly gift...it's just a friendly gift'. :)

No comments: