2.08.2010

"What I Loved Most Of All Was A Boy On My Lap..."

A friend shared this video today and I couldn't watch it and not share it, as well. It had me in uncontrollable tears, as her words completely captured how I have been feeling about my boys lately. Isaiah is in school and coming home every day a little bit more mature than he did the last. Mikey goes on and on about rainforests and volcanoes and all the other wonderful things that he is enamored with. And Little Liam, finally walking around, makes me so sad to know that with him will be the last time we will ever experience the sounds of a little baby's slapping hands as they crawl across the kitchen floor....

I knew my babies were going to grow up, I just never truly realized how fast. And now, time is flying by and I wish it would just slow down. There hasn't been a day that's gone by where I haven't thanked my husband for everything he does, so that I may enjoy and cherish everything and every moment that I share with our boys on our perfectly ordinary days...

1 comment:

Just Joey said...

OMG! I am in tears!!! So true, thanks for sharing!