One day, Shawn suggested the most absurd and ridiculous-sounding idea I had ever heard in my life: sew a patch on it. WHAT? Sew a patch? They still make those? This is one of the problems, or maybe perks, of being married to someone 10 years older than me. He constantly comes up with these ideas and solutions that just sound so 'old-school' to me and it just cracks me up.
After about 10 pairs of ripped new jeans later, I entertained the idea of a patch more and more. Browsing through Etsy, lo and behold, I found the perfect solution! A patch with a skull and crossbones on it. Cutest things ever, no? cough cough...I meant, coolest...because Isaiah wouldn't be caught dead in anything cute.
I can't wait 'til they arrive and I can get them sewn onto Isaiah's jeans. He's so stoked about them, I'm afraid he'll go out and purposely rip holes into his jeans just so he can get one of these cool things sewn onto them.




1 comment:
Those are awesome! What a great idea someone had in making those. You must post a picture of his jeans with said patches when they arrive.
Post a Comment