3.22.2010

Marine World Africa USA

I don't care what they call it these days...it's always going to be Marine World Africa USA in my mind and heart. :) My sister treated us to a fun-filled day at this wonderful place and the boys had the time of their lives! I brought Isaiah and Mikey, while Liam and Shawn spent some quality time together at home.

It was an unexpected reality check of how big my boys are really getting. I couldn't believe Isaiah was able to ride some of the 'big kid' rides all by himself now and even Mikey was able to ride the kiddie rides without me. I just sat back and watched them enjoy the ride! Shoot, there goes my need to be needed. At least, I've still got Liam. haha!

Isaiah and my nephew, Jalen.
My niece, Siliana, in Bugs Bunny's bed.

Mikey on his first ride without me next to him. *sniff sniff*

Siliana thought the Conductor from Thomas was "Daddy". haha

The family going for a ride on Thomas the train. Choo-choo!!!

Mikey was especially excited for the Thomas the Train ride. He looooves his trains!
Isaiah's first 'big kid' ride was a water ride. Thank goodness, since I was in no mood to get soaked! He rode with Jalen.
Here they come....
The end to another wonderful day filled with fun and family. Couldn't ask for more! :)

No comments: