3.26.2010

They are REASONS, not excuses....

The hubby sees every holiday and birthday as another excuse for me to get all crazy with making stuff. But I don't call them excuses...I call them reasons. Big difference, don't you think? And it just sounds better, if nothing else.

With Easter right around the corner, I had to start picking my brain for banner ideas and treats to bring to Isaiah's classroom. I'm making a few banners because we will be using them at our playgroup's ginormous annual Easter Egg Hunt next week. Until then, my mantle, and eventually the rest of this house, will look like it threw up Easter.If you don't know by now that I freakin' love my Cricut, then let me shout it from my rooftop for all to hear...I LOVE MY CRICUT! What's not to love when it produces little Easter animals as adorable as these...
I found this super cute idea for a classroom treat from one of my favorite craft blogs, Living Locurto. You may remember them from a blog post from around last Halloween when I made these cookie jars. The tag reads: Happy Easter to one of my favorite peeps. And there are peeps in the snack bag. Get it? Super cute, I know! And easy, too! :)
This craftin' mama isn't finished yet, either. Although, I'm all tapped out in the idea section of my brain, so I will have to surf my favorite websites and blogs for more....'til next time, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want something for my classroom because Tuesday night is Open House. :)

Mom