I: I want a girlfriend.
K: Why?
I: I don't know. I just to do.
K: Why do you think you need a girlfriend?
I: Well, if I don't get a girlfriend, how would I get a wife?
K: Well, what do you need a wife for?
(Long, thoughtful silence)
I: Who's going to do all the scrapbooking?!?!
K: (Laughing hysterically) What else does a wife do?
I: She cooooookkks every day....she cleans up the house while the babies are napping....
K: I don't think you need a wife, I think you need a mom. That's what moms do and you already have a mom.
Thanks, Kristine, for helping me dodge another bullet titled, "marriage talk". I'm also glad to know my son is growing up thinking the critical purpose of a wife is so that he may enjoy scrapbooks for many years to come. Family historian? I'll take it...



1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment