7.06.2010

And let swim lesson madness begin....

Isaiah and Mikey started swim lessons through the city this week. This is a milestone for Mikey because it's his very first swim lesson...eh-ver. It was just wasn't possible for me to do any Mom + Tot classes because we've been in full-swing baby mode for the last three years. Now that he is three and can get into the water without me, I made sure to pop him right in. I was worried, but not. He's always been really comfortable in the water from all of their other pool experiences. So after a few minutes of warming up to his new instructor, he was a happy little fishy kicking in the water. Isaiah dropped right in, since he's been taking lessons at the American Swim Academy for a few seasons now. I especially wanted to get them into these sessions through the city because each session is every single day for two weeks. It's like swim boot camp. And we are signed up for two sessions, so four weeks of being in the water every day? It will definitely break them of any nervousness or uneasiness they have...and fast. Only fall back is our lives will be dictated by swim lessons every afternoon for four weeks...yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look like very happy swimmers. I am glad they are taking swimming lessons.

Grandma