10.21.2010

embrace the camera - oct. 21st

I recently discovered the fabulous Emily and her adorable 3 boys and a little lady. I love, love, love her style and she always has fun posts and neat ideas. Not to mention, it's always a treat to get a sneak peak into the daily life of other fun families!

I'm not terribly creative when it comes to blog posts and I typically just write about things we do and places we go. I've wanted to step outside my blogging box and do some different things, for a change. So, I am super excited to have my very first Embrace the Camera post! Look out for a new one every Thursday as I join Emily and many other mommy bloggers in embracing our cameras!



In case you didn't know, I have my hands full with three grubby and rough, yet ridiculously adorable boys, ages 6 and under. And we are expecting our fourth little bundle of BOY in December! Oh, the testosterone, when we have four boys in their teens...not to mention their middle-aged father. But, we'll get to those blog posts when we get there.... :)

This is me and my baby belly at 30 weeks. I was hoping to get a picture with some belly love from the big brothers (Isaiah, 6 & Michael, 3; Liam, 1 was napping), but sigh...boys will be boys. They just couldn't get past the growling and clawing at each other, which is obviously more exciting than kissing Mama's belly. Understood.

But they definitely did not hesitate to give their Mama some love!
For the record, I've been fighting the stomach flu for 2 days now, so please excuse the under-eye bags. I finally decided to roll myself off the couch and do a little blogging...and I must say, I'm feeling better already! I love it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hilarious :)

emily anderson said...

4 boys! the food bill you will have one day...iy-yi-yi.

love these photos and i'm so glad you joined us!

MJ Rodriguez said...

wow, sandwich kisses! nice!

Super Lily said...

It's obvious how much love your boys have for you. Great captures!

The Dog Is My Favorite said...

LOVE the belly!!! I'm going to do this challenge, too. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!