10.28.2010

embrace the camera - oct. 28th

Happy Thursday! 
And guess what that means? 
It's time for Embrace the Camera!



Today, I spent part of my morning with my 3yo Mikey and his preschool class as they had their Harvest Day celebration. Here are Mikey and I...embracing the camera!

Now, GO and grab yours! Your camera, your kids, your hubby...and embrace them all!


Here are some more pics from this morning's exciting preschool festivities.
Dress was very casual...their favorite jammies, to be exact!
The kids enjoyed a delicious lunch of delicious orange goodies: mac n cheese, carrots, oreos with orange creme and orange juice.



Mikey was very happy to head home, toting a jack-o-lantern baggie full of sweets!

4 comments:

Jana said...

What a fun day! Thanks fo sharing your great pics and story. Jana www.adoctorandanurse.com

Lauren said...

Very cute! Looks like fun...I miss those preschool days. Love the orange lunch!

Mommy Girl said...

what a fun day and some great ideas I'll have to use!

Super Lily said...

So much fun...I love being surrounded by so many kids. Keeps us young at heart!