Today is the day. Today is Easter. Today is my 26th birthday (yes...be envious because I don't have to lie about it! hahaha). And, because today is one of two days each year (the other being Mothers' Day) that I am relieved of ANY AND ALL duties in the domestic realm, today will also be the day I begin the downward spiral of my life by choosing to start my blog. What a fantastic way to spend my day. =)

The addictive and all-consuming nature of blogging is what attracts me to it. And, Lord knows, there is much for me to blog about! There is never a dull moment in the life of this over-booked, over-worked, high-expecting mother whose life is immersed in testosterone. The testosterone is just like the cherry on top...makes everything all the more exciting.

I'm excited to begin this adventure of blogging, because that is what my life truly is: an action-packed adventure full of learning, living, and loving. And I'm happy to share with you our journey through this crazy, unpredictable thing called life.......hope to see you at the finish line! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment