Baby Mikey quietly playing with his toys.Mikey took to the flight so well! He looked like a grown little man with his headphones and neck pillow. (lol) And Isaiah can be kept occupied for hours, as long as he has his DS.


Even Baby Liam was having a grand time having the stewardesses swoon over him.
It seems that we underestimate how seasoned our boys are at traveling. They know the drill. Baby Mikey's now been to Arizona twice before he has even turned two years old! (I've only been the same two times and I'm 26! lol) There's also the plane trips to SoCal. But, the next test of their traveling abilities will be our flight to Hawaii (not to mention, our interisland flight to Hilo), which is more than 3x as long as this one to Phoenix. So, I won't get too excited until we survive that one!


Even Baby Liam was having a grand time having the stewardesses swoon over him.
It seems that we underestimate how seasoned our boys are at traveling. They know the drill. Baby Mikey's now been to Arizona twice before he has even turned two years old! (I've only been the same two times and I'm 26! lol) There's also the plane trips to SoCal. But, the next test of their traveling abilities will be our flight to Hawaii (not to mention, our interisland flight to Hilo), which is more than 3x as long as this one to Phoenix. So, I won't get too excited until we survive that one!




No comments:
Post a Comment