

Now, we have a new destination on Saturdays: the original ModCom gym in Berkeley. This is where Isaiah's belt testing occurs because there are many more kids of higher ability for him to 'challenge' himself with. And he has proven that he can definitely roll with the big dawgs!

According to google maps, Berkeley is not much farther from Tracy than Fremont is and I HAPPILY make this trip to every Saturday morning. Why, you ask? Because after the kids finish their classes, I have about 2 hours to spend while Shawn participates in his own boxing classes. And, boyyyy, do I love spending these two hours in Berkeley, especially on Shattuck and Telegraph. =)
I also decided to invest in the a membership at the Habitot Children's Museum, so that I have a fun, educational place to take the kids when I'm not up for trotting around the busy Berkeley streets with three kids in tow. The boys absolutely love this place! Art corner, ant farm maze, farm play, train tables, grocery store/restaurant, water play and even an infant 'garden' area, which is Baby Liam's ultimate fave.



Messy Mikey loves the art corner and water play area.



Chef Isaiah loves the grocery store and restaurant, where he can cook me up a fantastic plate of spaghetti and meatballs AND THEN charge me for it. =)


Now that we are spending more time there, I look forward to exploring more of Berkeley with the kiddos and find other fun things for us to do, and, not to mention, great places to eat!



No comments:
Post a Comment