But, I can't take all the credit! My beautiful scrapbooks were made from kits designed and compiled by one of my super creative and talented mommy friends. You can visit her etsy site here, though it doesn't seem like she's updated for a while now. She supplies everything you need to get the basic design going and you just take the stuff and run with it....This helps for me because I am not creative by nature, but I'm working on it!
And since I love Starbucks, this coffee break book is my favorite of my faves. The one on the left (err, top, because I couldn't get the pic to rotate) is my rendition and the one on the right (bottom) is that of my friend, Stephanie. The details are awesome: each page is a folded up Sbux pastry bag, the front on mine is a Sbux gift card holder, and the hanging Sbux logo is from the frap cups! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
I also love how one of those cards for filing index cards slips out of each bag, giving room for journaling. How freakin cute is that?
This is my "smile out loud" book, which is the same deal, made with a kit designed by Jill.
And lastly, but of course not leastly, is a book that Isaiah and I are working on for Shawn. He is the backbone of this family, but doesn't get nearly enough credit for everything he is and does. This book is actually already done, as far as cropping and gluing. I just need to add the pics, but I'm being extra picky choosing which ones to put in it; I just want it to be PERFECT. I'm excited to see the end product. 



No comments:
Post a Comment