The pumpkins at our house are dressed up as kitty cats!
We've had our pumpkins for a few weeks now and, since we won't be carving them until later this week, they've been looking quite blah. These kitty cat masks are the perfect pick-me-up that they needed to hold them over until we begin our ultimate makeover on them later this week. :)
We've had our pumpkins for a few weeks now and, since we won't be carving them until later this week, they've been looking quite blah. These kitty cat masks are the perfect pick-me-up that they needed to hold them over until we begin our ultimate makeover on them later this week. :)



2 comments:
I love this idea - it's always kind of boring to just have the pumpkins sitting there. And I love that you got the non-traditional pumpkins! Thanks for the idea!
Thanks, Ashley! I love the white and blue pumpkins. The template is on skiptomylou.org under the Halloween section, in case you feel like doing it. :)
Post a Comment