Isaiah asked that, as his reward for his new-found attentiveness, I cook his favorite dish for dinner...sinigang. (This is a traditional filipino soup that we make with tamarind, vegetables, and shrimp.) This made me DOUBLE-pleased because he didn't start rattling off the names of video games and toys he wanted. For him, his mama's cooking is a better treat than any old toy or game! *I'm blushing* If it is at all possible to love this boy any more than I already do...it has happened today! LOL
I also baked a cake to celebrate this special day because nothing makes a day more special than topping it off with a sweet treat! I was running low on gel icing, so I had to use as few words as possible. lol I'm not quite sure if "Go Izzy" fits the circumstances..but, WHATEV! :)
How about that!? He's already got one New Year's resolution checked off on his list. How many of us can say the same? :)



2 comments:
Great job! I love hearing a proud mommy.
I am so proud of him! Way to go, Izzy! Gotta get him a trip to somewhere he has never been, so another one of those NY res. can be checked off. Give him my love with lots of hugs and kisses.
Grandma E
Post a Comment