1.15.2010

Never In My Life....

...have I baked anything so incredibly delicious as I have today! I was reading Bakerella, one of my favorite baking blogs, and she recently had a post called S'more or less. Her finished product looked absolutely delish! I happened to have all of the ingredients sitting in my pantry, so I decided to try my hand at it. I wasn't too excited about it since I was having a crappy morning and just wanted to bake just to...well, bake. It's somewhat therapeutic for me. It turns out...THEY. ARE. TO. DIE. FOR.

The graham cracker batter

Marshmallow in the middle

The chocolate batter with graham cracker/brown sugar mixture topping

Fresh out of the oven!

What a gorgeous cupcake!

And delicious, too!

WARNING
: You MUST try this one at home!!!

3 comments:

The Dog Is My Favorite said...

...and you know I will! Can't wait, they look so good!

Just Joey said...

ooohh, I am so going to try these!

Anne Eurose said...

I can't wait to try this! I'm missing the cocoa, cupcake pan and cupcake liners right now :)...once I get these, I'm trying this out! Thanks for sharing!