Last night, I had a very un-boring celebration of a very boring birthday age with some of my favorite people. Due to our regular babysitters having their prom (oh, to be young again) last night, there was threat of cancellation, but we were fortunate to have my dad and one of our good friends here in town watch the boys for us.
We hit the town, aka Walnut Creek lol, and had a great dinner at the beautiful 1515 Restaurant and Lounge. I'm such a sucker for ambiance. Even more so a sucker if the venue has a great wine list. Luckily, we didn't have to worry about the latter since my SIL, Tracey, brought some awesome bottles of wine to share with the table.
My SIL, Tracey, and her wonderful BF, Josh aka Gentle Giant.
My BFF since freshman year in high school and the master planner of this dinner party, Janice, with her man, Daniel. Love them to pieces!
My big sister, Kristine and her guy, Will. So glad they were able to make it. Even little Baby Malia was able to join us. :)
My and my love. :)



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATRINA! Nice to see you for a little bit today :).
Geez, you are just a baby! I am 8 years old than you are? GAH! Great pictures, looks like a fantastic evening. Happy belated to you.
Thanks, girls. I AM totally still a baby! It's funny because my hubby is 9 years older than me, so we like to say that he ages me and I keep him young. Collectively we are 31. haha
Post a Comment