One of our favorite things to do, just the two of us, is watch dvr'd episodes of Barefoot Contessa while the little boys take their naps in the afternoon. Seriously! We lay in my bed and he learns how to cook while I get some rest. :) And I know he's retaining the information because he regurgitates it all while we are in the kitchen cooking. He got in an argument with Shawn the other night over whether to put olives in the meatloaf. He's also scolded Shawn for cracking an egg straight into the recipe instead of into a small bowl first. "How do you know that egg isn't going to be a bad one? You'll ruin your recipe!" Oh my goodness. I'm creating a foodie. I LOVE IT!
Here he is making his family's favorite, sinigang (sour tamarind soup), for dinner.
Here he is on another occasion, making us some yummy cinnamon french toast for breakfast.
Ta Da! His finished product...and it sure was delicious!
And he's just as good as eating as he is at cooking, especially when it comes to licking the bowl after baking.




1 comment:
Love this! You are raising well-rounded boys :).
Post a Comment