And so, we meet again.
I tend to love Mondays because I get finally get some rest. Our weekends are always so action-packed and full of adventure that I can't wait for Monday to come around, just so I can bum around the house in my sweats.Yay for lazy!
The highlight of this weekend was Isaiah's last soccer game of the season. Boohoo. Double boohoo because they lost 1-0. It's quite alright...because the boys always have fun and that's what matters. But, I will surely miss the weekly departure of my voice from all the screaming I do at his games.
| Last team huddle for the Fireballs |
| Last run through the tunnel of parents! |
| Celebratory cupcake - GO #39!!! :) |
The celebration isn't quite over yet. Isaiah is looking forward to their team pizza party on Wednesday night. I'm excited, too...I love pizza.
Liam made me giggle today.
Lately, he's been sporting his shirts with one arm out the neck hole. So funny. I don't know if he's after the Tarzan look...or the Flashdance look. Shawn and I should really stop attending those 80's-themed parties...Liam's getting too many ideas.
He's also started a new ritual before bed. I put him down in his crib for a nap or bedtime and he won't sleep until he empties the dresser next to his crib of every article of clothing it contains. So when I come back into his room, it looks like his dresser threw up. Needless to say, there will be some serious rearranging going on in his bedroom very soon.
Happy Monday, everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment