Last Saturday, my best friend and sisters hosted the sweetest little "sprinkle" for me and little Wyatt, baby boy #4. I knew I wanted to get my family and close friends together to welcome the baby, but I also knew that didn't want anything big. With #4 on the way, I'm sure people (especially family who have been there for every single one) are tired of showering me! lol
The sprinkle was held at a cute little cafe in downtown Pleasanton called Stacey's. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and the company of many of my favorite people. I was one happy girl. :)
![]() |
| The gorgeous tabletop. |
| With Jessica and Grandma April (Shawn's stepmom) |
| My stepmom, Rosalina, and sissy, Jessica. (I don't know what was up what that stupid piece of hair in the middle of my neck. lol) |
![]() |
| My girlfriends - Steph, Lacy, baby Lilybeth and Misty |
| BFF Janice, and good friend from childhood, Angelin with her boyfriend, Kevan |
| My mom-in-law, Eden, and sissy-in-law, Tracey |
| My bestest friend, Janice. |
It was a great time and I was so happy to have everyone there.
It was also kind of a reality check - this baby is coming!
Like....SOON!!!!
Yikes!!!!!!
Thanks to Misty for some of the pictures! xoxo
Thanks to Misty for some of the pictures! xoxo







1 comment:
i was honored to be a part of your special day. thank you so much for thinking of me. you are a beautiful woman and even more beautiful when with your children. cant wait to meet little mister wyatt!
Post a Comment