My best friend and I love to spend the evening after Thanksgiving in San Francisco to enjoy the huge Union Square Tree Lighting put on by Macy's every year. Some years we just drive into the city, enjoy the show and dinner after, then head back home. But it's always much more fun when we can stay in the city and play tourist for a couple days. :) We've done this together even before we had kids...but now that we have a bunch, it's even more fun!
Here are the kiddos in the lobby of the hotel we stayed in...the Hilton San Francisco. Please excuse Cousin It, aka Mikey, and his crazy hair. I'm working on getting this boy a haircut but our stylist has been out on maternity leave since September. And yes, I said our stylist...I share a hairstylist with my boys and they go see her more frequently than I do...so sad.
The kids, waiting for the tree lighting show to begin.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my boys! I don't know what was up with Isaiah's crazy faces?!
My BFF and Godmother to my kids. She embraces her role so well and we are all so fortunate to have her in our lives.
Yay! The tree was lit! Their faces were priceless.
Our favorite little familia.
Happy Holidays, to all!!!
Christmas certainly is the most wonderful time of the year!!!



2 comments:
Is your friend godmother to ALL your kids? My brother and sis-in-law are, but I wouldn't mind having the same for the rest. It just makes all the "tito/tita/ninong/ninang" so much easier for the kids...less confusing :).
Janice is godmommy to Isaiah and Liam. Mikey's godparents are Shawn's brother (Mikey's namesake) and his wife. But Janice will also be Wyatt's godmom. You're right...it would make things easier. And she's one of the few people I actually trust my kids with (and who doesn't mind having them) for extended periods of time, so it works out. :D
Post a Comment